Back to job offers
Contract Manager (m/f)
Located in Luxmbourg
Are you passionate about project work? Contracting is your job? Then come and join our team and inspire our clients and partners with your professionalism, your preciseness and your pragmatic approach to the following subjects:
- Elaboration, commenting and negotiation of the commercial contract conditions in the context of international projects in the iron and steel industry
- Autonomous proceedings with partners and clients
- Coordination of insurance matters for projects
- Financial control by means of an analytic and strategic approach
- Early risk management through proper project development monitoring
- Strong collaboration with the colleagues of the operational and contracting departments of the Paul Wurth group worldwide
- Cooperation on financing.
- Interesting development possibilities in an international, innovative and dynamic Company
- Large training measures and target-oriented feedback
- Attractive remuneration package
- Flexible working hours and entitlement to leave, which passes the legal frame
- Extra social security benefits like additional pension insurance, additional health and accident insurances.
If you are a team player, if working independently combined with strong interpersonal communication and relational skills are your strength and passion, then you are here at the right place.
- Higher education degree in business law, business engineering, economy or an equivalent diploma matching the needs of the functions
- Fluency in English and either French or German
- Flexibility and willingness to travel worldwide in order to assist project definition, sales and execution
- High degree of initiative and fully dedicated to the assigned projects
- Ability to work in a professional and autonomous manner and to quickly integrate in a dynamic multinational team.
Nice To Have:
- The practice of further languages constitutes an advantage
- Confirmed abilities in negotiating and managing international contracts and projects as well as experience in industrial insurance handling are an advantage.
Apply for this job