Back to job offers
Internship - Emergency Scraper on a Stamping-Charging-Pushing Machine (m/f)
Located in Luxembourg
Do you have a passion for mechanics? Are you enthusiastic about working in a dynamic team of engineers to analyze problems and to develop new solutions for our customers? Take this opportunity to leverage skills and talent. Inspire us with your professionalism, precision and your pragmatic approach to perform the following tasks with focus on optimizing the coke making process, especially in emergency case of so called coal cake breakages:
- Analyzing emergency situation during coal charging of a coke oven battery
- Developing relevant solutions for handling coal cake breakages
- Distinguish need for action and estimate cost savings
- Design emergency scraper device according all relevant standards
- Creating Technical Specification for designed emergency scraper device.
If you are a team player with excellent communication, organisation, and critical thinking skills, if you can perform passionately while working independently, this could be the place for you!
- Being familiar with designing of mechanical equipment
- High degree of initiative and responsibility and willingness to fully invest yourself in the assigned projects
- Ability to work in a professional and independent manner and to quickly integrate yourself in a dynamic multinational and multicultural team
- Fluent in English;
Nice To Have:
- German or/and French are considered as an asset.
Apply for this job