Back to job offers
Internship - Test Engineer for Data Science (m/f)
Located in Luxembourg
Within the upcoming digitalization, scientific methods, processes, algorithms and systems to extract knowledge and insights from large data sets in various forms, both structured and unstructured, become increasingly important. The aim of the internship would be to test and evaluate developed methods, processes and tools jointly with the data scientists and project engineers and based on project-specific data sets. As part of an agile development process, the internship comprises and links the following tasks:
- Familiarising with the existing function and tool landscape for data analytics in order to develop appropriate test scenarios for different areas of application
- Carrying out test scenarios defined and their evaluation based on a defined set of criteria to continuously improve the tool landscape and its methods.
- Student in computer science, mathematics, engineering or a similar, related discipline
- Fluent in English
- Advanced knowledge in the field of artificial intelligence and machine learning
- High level of self-initiative and responsibility by working in a professional and independent manner and to quickly integrate yourself in a dynamic, multinational team
- Offering great interpersonal and creative skills.
Nice To Have:
- German or/and French are considered as an asset
- Knowledge in programming language and software environment “R” beneficial but not necessary
If you are a team player with excellent communication, organisation, and critical thinking skills, if you can perform passionately while working independently, this could be the place for you.
Apply for this job