Back to job offers
Located in Luxembourg
As an Estimator at Paul Wurth, you are a key member of the project team and responsible for the commercial part of a sales project. In your function you work in close collaboration with the Sales Manager and the Technical Manager as well as with our purchasing, contracting and logistics teams.
- Define the project costs related to supplies and equipment as well as other project related costs (travelling, engineering, supervision, transportation, etc.)
- Check the reliability of the total cost and compare them with the internal database and references
- Prepare and validate the executive project estimate
- Review the bill of quantities for completeness and accuracy
- Prepare commercial offers for customers and make their follow-up
- Support the Sales Manager in the definition of the commercial project set-up and during commercial & contractual negotiations
- Coordinate the issuing of the requests for quotation in cooperation with our engineering & purchasing departments.
We offer a challenging work in a professional and innovating environment as well as large training measures and target-oriented feedback and development opportunities in an international group.
If you are interested in working for a dynamic and expanding team and open to accept new challenges in a progressive environment, this could be the place for you!
- Bachelor Degree in engineering or business engineering or a relevant experience in a similar position
- Feel comfortable in handling with numbers and foreign currencies
- Fluent in English and German or French.
- Ready to travel worldwide and collaborate with multinational teams
- Good communication skills, high commitment and accuracy.
Nice To Have:
- Luxembourgish is considered as an advantage.
Apply for this job