Back to job offers
Engineering Applications Administrator
Located in Luxembourg
The Engineering Applications Administrator is member of the Business & Engineering Applications team belonging to the Information Technology.
Based at the headquarters in Luxembourg, this position will implement, integrate, improve and support the different engineering applications across the company. You will be part of the engineering process and workflow continuous improvement.
The Engineering Applications Administrator will perform the following tasks:
- Assure effective CAD, CAE and PLM system user experience
- Provide internal support for different type of CAD and CAE software and
- Provide expertise for CAD integration and exchange with all different stakeholders
- Drive CAD/PLM best practices and standards
- Provide training and supervision to in-house CAD users
- Customize and maintain CAD programs
- Maintain data files and monitor system configuration in order to ensure data integrity
- Make suggestions for work processes and CAD product improvements
- Assist with CAD/PLM application upgrades, testing and evaluations.
- Interesting development possibilities in an international, innovative and dynamic company
- Large training measures and target-oriented feedback
- Attractive remuneration package
- Flexible working hours and entitlement to leave, which passes the legal frame
- Extra social security benefits like additional pension insurance, additional health and accident insurances.
If you are a team player, if you possess a strong customer service attitude and are pro-active person and if you have strong organisational skills and facilities in setting the right priorities, then you are here at the right place.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technologies or a minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar position, preferably in the industrial environment.
- Ability to work with people in a mentoring/training capacity
- Strong analytical and logical problem solving skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage numerous assignment simultaneously
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge at least in PTC and/or AVEVA and/or AUTODESK products
- Strong background in one or more industrial disciplines.
Nice To Have:
- German and/or French
- Knowledge of PLM such as PTC PDMLink system
- Experience in reverse engineering and reality capture (laser scanning, photogrammetry).
Apply for this job