Back to job offers
Located in Luxembourg
Integrated in a team of engineers and designers you will participate in or be responsible for developing new heavy-duty equipment operating in the iron- and steelmaking environment or adapting existing solutions to customer requirements.
- Modelling and designing of blast furnace charging equipment in CAD 3D (Creo/ProEngineer) and 2D (AutoCAD)
- Creation of bill of materials and purchase requisitions in SAP
- Creation of test instructions and control documents
- Follow-up of manufacturing.
We offer a challenging work in a professional & stimulating environment as part of an experienced team, professional training and personal development, as well as career opportunities in an international group.
If you are interested in working for a dynamic and expanding team and open to accept new challenges in a progressive environment, this could be the place for you!
- Graduated from technical secondary school or higher technician certificate (BTS)
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge in 3D CAD software is required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office application software
- Ability to work in a professional and independent manner and to quickly integrate yourself in a dynamic multinational team.
Nice To Have:
- Any additional languages as German, French or Luxemburgish are considered an asset
- Knowledge in AutoCAD software is considered an asset.
Apply for this job