Back to job offers
Electronic Document Management System Administrator (m/f)
Located in Luxembourg
Are you passionate about managing the day-to-day function of the system and addressing any system or user issues? Are you fascinated to be an actor of the continuous improvement of the application and its associated process workflow? Then come and join our team, work in a dynamic environment and inspire us with your professionalism, your preciseness and your pragmatic approach to perform the following tasks:
- Develop, implement and perform ongoing administration of the project document management system
- Provide guidelines and support to all project stakeholders on document management
- Address any issues related to the Document Management Systems
- Track corrective and preventative actions, conduct audits, analyse and implement system enhancements
- Provide training and/or guidance on document management
- Manage application deployments and configuration
- Keep current with new technologies
- Work with IT system management with regard to server management, application and data backup
- Follow up development and support of applications by External Subcontractors.
- Interesting development possibilities in an international, innovative and dynamic company
- Large training measures and target-oriented feedback
- Attractive remuneration package
- Flexible working hours and entitlement to leave, which passes the legal frame
- Extra social security benefits like additional pension insurance, additional health and accident insurances.
If you are a team player, if working independently combined with strong interpersonal communication and relational skills are your strength and passion, then you are here at the right place.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technologies and a minimum of 2 years' experience in Document
- management system administration, ideally with Oracle Agile EDM e6.
- Ability to work with people in a mentoring/training capacity
- Strong analytical and logical problem solving skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage numerous assignment simultaneously
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of Autodesk AutoCAD
- International and intercultural openness and ready to travel worldwide and collaborate with multinational teams.
Nice To Have:
- Experiences with other DMS will be highly considered as an advantage
- Additional language skills in German and/or French
- Developer skills.
Apply for this job