Back to job offers
Project Engineer (m/f)
Located in Luxembourg
Integrated in a team of engineers and designers you will support the development of new heavy duty equipment operating in the iron- and steel-making environment. Furthermore, and in close collaboration with our customers, you will adapt existing solutions to their requirements.
- Technical support of project management
- Project support from quotation to construction site support during assembly and
- Creation of plant concepts and construction documents as well as the associated cost
- Development of technical specifications for customers and subcontractors
- Cross-departmental coordination as well as support of customers and subcontractors.
- Interesting development possibilities in an international, innovative and dynamic company
- Large training measures and target-oriented feedback
- Attractive remuneration package
- Flexible working hours and entitlement to leave, which passes the legal frame
- Extra social security benefits like additional pension insurance, additional health and accident insurances.
If you are a team player, if working independently combined with strong communication and analytical skills are your strength and passion, then this could be the place for you.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in mechanical engineering
- Fluent in English and either German or French
- High degree of initiative and responsibility and able to work in a professional and
- independent manner
- Flexibility and willingness to travel worldwide and to quickly integrate in a dynamic
- multinational team.
Apply for this job