Back to job offers
TMT - Mechanical Engineer (m/f)
Located in Luxembourg
Do you have a passion for technology? Mechanical design in the Industry is your job? Then come and join our TMT-team, work in a dynamic environment and inspire us with your expertise to perform the following tasks:
- Technical project handling, from offer phase to project completion
- Mechanical design, from concept to the manufacturing drawings
- Technical discussions, negotiations and clarifications with our customers
- Follow-up of the manufacturing on supplier's side
- Quality control and acceptance tests at our suppliers
- Interesting development possibilities in an international, innovative and dynamic Company
- Large training measures and target-oriented feedback
- Attractive remuneration package
- Flexible working hours and entitlement to leave, which passes the legal frame
- Extra social security benefits like additional pension insurance, additional health and accident insurances.
If you are a team player who likes to integrate in an international team, this could be the place for you!
Our affiliated company TMT - Tapping Measuring Technology is a worldwide leader in the supply of cast house equipment and measuring technology for the iron and steel industry.
- Degree in mechanical engineering
- Strong working knowledge of CAD programs (Creo, AutoCAD)
- Fluent in English and either German or French
- High degree of initiative and self-responsibility and able to work in a professional and independent manner.
Nice To Have:
- Some years of professional experience in the industrial sector is considered as an advantage
Apply for this job