Back to job offers
Internship - Machine Learning Architect
Located in Luxembourg
Are you interested in real world machine learning applications on live data of real blast furnaces? Are you enthusiastic to work in a highly dynamic interdisciplinary team with data scientists, software developers and process experts? Take this opportunity to leverage skills and talent. Inspire us with your professionalism, precision and your pragmatic approach to perform the following tasks:
- Collaboration with Paul Wurth data scientists to extend and optimize the existing machine learning workflows and frameworks.
- Automation of machine learning models evaluation: Implement interactive methods to compare all available models based on most important business metrics.
- Automation of machine learning models retraining: Implement methods to automatically retrain machine learning models, taking into account meta model dependencies.
Unique experience to work in a highly dynamic interdisciplinary team with data scientists, software developers and process experts. Very interesting real world machine learning applications on live data of real blast furnaces.
- Student in Computer Science, Business Intelligence, Statistics or related discipline
- Strong analytical mindset and joy in programming
- Advanced knowledege of R & Rstudio
- Experience in machine learning
- Experience with git repositories
- Experience with the R packages: tidyverse, ggplot2
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English.
Nice To Have:
- Experience with R shiny
- Experience in DevOps / MLOps workflows
- Experience in working with timeseries data.
Apply for this job