Back to job offers
System Administrator (m/f)
Located in Luxembourg
The System Administrator is member of the Infrastructure team belonging to our Information Technology department, based at the headquarters in Luxembourg.
- Configuring and maintaining the company’s storage-based systems (Netapp, HP) as well as VMWare systems
- Configuring and monitoring backup systems, test restore
- Developing and maintaining technical documentation for entire backend equipment
- Interfacing with our contractors for the backend equipment
- Dealing with cloud technologies (backup to cloud etc.).
- Interesting development possibilities in an international, innovative and dynamic company
- Large training measures and target-oriented feedback
- Attractive remuneration package
- Flexible working hours and entitlement to leave, which exceeds the minimum legal standards
- Extra social security benefits like additional pension insurance, additional health and accident insurances.
- Graduation in computer sciences or a strong knowledge in system administration
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with Netapp storage systems
- Strong knowledge of protocols like CIFS, iSCSI, FC, NFS etc.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience with VMWare virtualization systems
- Profound background in Linux and Cisco
- Experience in Windows Server OS administration
- Good command in English, German and French
- Flexibility and willingness to travel worldwide for specific missions and emergencies
- Strong organizational and prioritizing skills
- Total dedication to your work and the assigned projects
- Reliability and sense of responsibility for your duties.
Nice To Have:
Luxembourgish language skills.
Apply for this job