Back to job offers
Located in Luxembourg
Are you passionate about commercial aspects of projects? Are you fascinated about engineering and technology? Then come and join our team, work in a dynamic environment and inspire us with your professionalism, your preciseness and your pragmatic approach.
As an Estimator at Paul Wurth, you are a key member of the project team and responsible for the commercial part of a sales project. In your function you work in close collaboration with the Sales Manager and the Technical Manager as well as with our purchasing, contracting and logistics teams.
If you are a team player, if working independently combined with strong organizational and analytical skills are your strength and passion, then you are here at the right place.
- Define the project costs related to supplies and equipment as well as other project related costs (travelling, engineering, supervision, transportation, etc.)
- Check the reliability of the total cost and compare them with the internal database and references
- Prepare and validate the executive project estimate
- Review the bill of quantities for completeness and accuracy
- Prepare commercial offers for customers and make their follow-up
- Support the Sales Manager in the definition of the commercial project set-up and during commercial & contractual negotiations
- Coordinate the issuing of the requests for quotation in cooperation with our engineering & purchasing departments.
- Interesting development possibilities in an international, innovative and dynamic company
- Large training measures and target-oriented feedback
- Attractive remuneration package
- Flexible working hours and entitlement to leave, which exceeds the minimum legal standards
- Extra social security benefits like additional pension insurance, additional health and accident insurances.
- Bachelor Degree in engineering or business engineering or a relevant experience in a similar position
- Feel comfortable in handling with numbers and foreign currencies
- Fluent in English and either German or French
- Ready to travel worldwide and collaborate with multinational teams
- Good communication skills, high commitment and accuracy
- Autonomous and proactive work approach.
Nice To Have:
- Luxembourgish language skills.
Apply for this job