Back to job offers
Commercial Manager (m/f)
Located in Luxembourg
Are you passionate about commercial aspects of projects? Are you fascinated about engineering and technology? Then come and join our team, work in a dynamic environment and inspire us with your professionalism, your preciseness and your pragmatic approach.
If you are a team player, if working independently combined with strong organizational and analytical skills are your strength and passion, then you are here at the right place.
As a Commercial Manager at Paul Wurth, you are a key member of the multidisciplinary project team and responsible for the commercial part of a project. In your function, you work in close collaboration with the Project Manager and the Technical Manager as well as with our purchasing, contracting, logistics and accounting/controlling teams.
- Responsible for the commercial project set-up and implementing all commercial tasks
- Support the Project and Contracting Manager in related legal, tax and insurance matters
- Ensure the integration of updated activities situation from all partners
Project planning and control
- Preparation of the project WBS and plan cost, update and follow-up of project activities status
- Responsible for customer and internal progress reporting
- Participate in project risks identification and monitoring
Project costs and revenues control
- Analyse executive project estimates, monitor cost variations and establish result forecasts
- Prepare the periodic cost and revenues control report
- Drive the customer invoicing plan
- Analyse and monitor the project cash flow
- Close collaboration with Engineering and Procurement department regarding the management of purchase requisitions and purchase orders.
- Interesting development possibilities in an international, innovative and dynamic company
- Large training measures and target-oriented feedback
- Attractive remuneration package
- Flexible working hours and entitlement to leave, which exceeds the minimum legal standards
- Extra social security benefits like additional pension insurance, additional health and accident insurances.
- Bachelor Degree in engineering or business engineering or a relevant experience in a similar position
- Feel comfortable in handling with numbers and foreign currencies
- Fluent in English and either German or French
- Ready to travel worldwide and collaborate with multinational teams
- Good communication skills, high commitment and accuracy
- Taking ownership of your projects
Nice To Have:
- Luxembourgish language skills.
Apply for this job