Back to job offers
TMT - R&D Engineer (m/f)
Located in Luxembourg
Are you passionate about developing new technologies? Then join us and become part of our international TMT-team based in Luxembourg, work in a dynamic environment and inspire us with your expertise.
If you are a reliable team player who likes to integrate in an international team, this could be the place for you.
- Contribute to the future orientation of TMT and support the transformation of our product portfolio towards the next-generation processes (i.e. H2-based and low-carbon ironmaking)
- Develop new products and technologies to make our customers’ ironmaking processes more efficient, including
development of new measuring technology methods and new measuring data processing algorithms, for instance by application of statistical methods to evaluate acquired process data
collection of metallurgical process knowledge and user feedback to design and implement higher-level process models as support tools for our customers
- Support our project team in the implementation of our software and in the commissioning of new products
- Support the patent and the publication activities within TMT
- Ensure the project management of the R&D activities.
- Interesting development possibilities in an international, innovative and dynamic Company
- Large training measures and target-oriented feedback
- Attractive remuneration package
- Flexible working hours and entitlement to leave, which passes the legal frame
- Extra social security benefits like additional pension insurance, additional health and accident insurances.
- Master's degree in mechanical or electrical engineering with additional qualification in software technology
- Skills in high-level programming languages and in systematic software development
- Expertise in an industry-related field such as measuring technology, measuring data processing and process engineering
- Fluent in English and either German or French
- High degree of initiative and self-responsibility and able to work in a professional and independent manner
- Flexibility for worldwide traveling.
Nice To Have:
Knowledge of industrial communication protocols and system architecture as well as PLC programming.
Apply for this job