Back to job offers
Junior Consultant Digital Process Automation (m/f/d)
Located in Luxembourg
For our Global Support Function Information & Quality Management we are looking for you.
Would you like to take on responsibility in an international working environment and play a part in shaping the future with us? We can offer you an interesting and varied role and the opportunity to be actively involved in international projects. You will be welcomed into a friendly, diversified and supportive working environment.
- Build and support a portal/platform for collecting use-cases using Power Automate
- Technical support for Power Automate in the upcoming automation use-cases (RPA platform)
- Contact for all IT-related questions (interfaces, data storage, authorizations, programs, licenses)
- Active support in calculating the ROI of new digital use cases.
- Interesting development possibilities in an international, innovative and dynamic company
- Large training measures and target-oriented feedback
- Attractive remuneration package
- Flexible working hours and entitlement to leave, which exceeds the minimum legal standards
- Extra social security benefits like additional pension insurance, additional health and accident insurances.
- Digital native: ability to translate abstract processes into software
- Analytical thinker: ability to critically challenge ideas and place them in an overall context
- Process optimizer: willingness to change things for the better
- Lean understanding: avoiding waste and redundant work
- Hands-on experience with low-code software development (Power Automate, AWS)
- Fluent in English and either German or French.
Apply for this job