Back to job offers
Consultant Digital Process Automation (m/f/d)
Located in Luxembourg
For the Global Support Function Information & Quality Management we are looking for you.
Would you like to take on responsibility in an international working environment and play a part in shaping the future with us? We can offer you an interesting and varied role and the opportunity to be actively involved in international projects. You will be welcomed into a friendly, diversified and supportive working environment.
- Find and evaluate digital automation use-cases in our business processes
- Active support in calculation the ROI of new digital use cases
- Technology Scouting regarding internal processes
- Assessment and knowledge of digital technologies and their possibilities
- Contact for all digital process questions (tools, technology, methods)
- Support the digital transformation strategy.
- Interesting development possibilities in an international, innovative and dynamic company
- Large training measures and target-oriented feedback
- Attractive remuneration package
- Flexible working hours and entitlement to leave, which exceeds the minimum legal standards
- Extra social security benefits like additional pension insurance, additional health and accident insurances.
- Completed studies of business administration, business informatics, business engineering or similar
- Experience in process and project management, especially IT projects
- Digital native: ability to translate abstract processes into software
- Analytical thinker: ability to critically challenge ideas and place them in an overall context
- Process optimizer: willingness to change things for the better
- Agile project manager: knowledge and experience in project management
- Lean understanding: avoiding waste and redundant work
- Hands-on experience with low-code software development (Power Automate, AWS)
- Fluent in English and either German or French.
Apply for this job