Back to job offers
PW Geprolux - BIM Manager (m/f/d)
Located in Luxembourg
We are a team of highly qualified engineers, architects and town planners are active in the Greater Region of Luxembourg, offering tailor-made services, in particular project management and multidisciplinary engineering for district planning, civil construction and infrastructure projects.
The topic of BIM is increasingly shaping the value chain of the design, construction and operation of our built environment. The number of BIM projects and the commitment of the actors in the construction industry to advancing the BIM method in all its complexity is constantly increasing. Building owners are becoming more and more familiar with the BIM method and the benefit on complex projects is becoming more visible.
To strengthen our BIM team in working on challenging projects as well as on internal topics, we are looking for you.
If you are a team player, who is looking to invest himself/herself in challenging and interesting projects, if you like to take initiative, this could be your opportunity.
- Information of customers on the BIM method and competent advisory regarding the implementation of BIM methodologies on projects
- Establishment of BIM project strategy and processes in the various project phases in collaboration with stakeholders
- Elaboration of relevant BIM project documents such as Project BIM Briefs (PBB), BIM Execution Plans (BEP) and other
- Supervision of the overall BIM process and verification of compliance with BIM protocols and defined project goals
- Participation in the internal development of methods, guidelines and knowledge transfer
- Interesting development possibilities in an international, innovative and dynamic company
- Large training measures and target-oriented feedback
- Attractive remuneration package
- Flexible working hours and entitlement to leave, which exceeds the minimum legal standards
- Extra social security benefits like additional pension insurance, additional health and accident insurances.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in architecture, civil engineering or equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience on projects in the roles of project management or design as well as 2 years of relevant experience on BIM projects in the roles of BIM management or BIM global coordination
- Skilled in object-based 3D planning software (e.g. Revit, ArchiCAD, Allplan)
- Strong understanding of BIM principles, methods and processes
- Willingness to deepen knowledge of BIM processes and data structures for their application on BIM goals
- Good written and oral communication skills in French and German
- Ability to take on project responsibilities combined with a high degree of professionalism, client orientation and priority setting.
Nice To Have:
- Experience in Revit
- BIM-related training (e.g. crti-b, buildingSMART, TÜV – Akademie)
- English language skills.
Apply for this job