Back to job offers
Located in Luxembourg
As part of a team of engineers and designers you will participate in the conception and design of heavy duty equipment operating in the iron making industry, particularly in the blast furnace and new environment technologies (CO2 reduction, Hydrogen,…).
If you like working in a stimulating environment supporting the climate protection, then this could be the place for you!
- Modelling and designing of blast furnace equipment in CAD
- Creation of bills of materials.
- Interesting development possibilities in an international, innovative and dynamic company
- Large training measures and target-oriented feedback
- Attractive remuneration package
- Flexible working hours and entitlement to leave, which exceeds the minimum legal standards
- Extra social security benefits like additional pension insurance, additional health and accident insurances.
- Technical secondary school diploma or higher technician certificate (e.g. BTS)
- Strong command in CAD software, both 3D (Creo, former ProEngineer) and 2D (AutoCAD)
- Fluent in French and / or German
- Ability to work in a professional and independent manner and to quickly integrate yourself in a dynamic multinational team.
Apply for this job