Back to job offers
Commercial Manager (m/f/d)
Located in Luxembourg
Are you passionate about commercial and contractual aspects of projects? Are you fascinated about engineering and technology? Then come and join our team, work in a dynamic environment and inspire us with your professionalism, your preciseness and your pragmatic approach.
As a Commercial Manager at Paul Wurth, you are a core member of our multidisciplinary project teams and responsible for the commercial and contractual part of a project. In your function, you work in close collaboration with the Project Manager and the Technical Manager(s) as well as with our purchasing, contracting, logistics and accounting/controlling teams.
- Responsible for implementing and managing consistent contract management, financial management, project controlling and risk management
- Analysis and definition of the commercially relevant parameters and framing of project goals
- Support the Project and Contracting Manager in legal, tax and insurance matters
- Coordination and active involvement in change and claim management in relation to commercial matters
Project planning and control
- Preparation of the project work packages and planning the related cost, update and follow-up of project activities status
- Responsible for customer and internal commercial progress reporting
- Participate in project risks identification and monitoring
Project costs and revenues control
- Analyse project estimates, and establish forecast “cost to end”
- Prepare the periodic cost and revenues control report
- Drive the customer invoicing plan, analyse and monitor the project cash flow
- Coordination of all commercial matters relating to bank guarantees, letters of credit, credit insurance
- Close collaboration with Engineering and Procurement department with regard to the commercial appraisal of quotes from suppliers, involvement in contract award decision-making and the processing of purchase requisitions.
- Interesting development possibilities in an international, innovative and dynamic company
- Large training measures and target-oriented feedback
- Attractive remuneration package
- Flexible working hours and entitlement to leave, which passes the legal frame
- Extra social security benefits like additional pension insurance, additional health and accident insurances.
If you are a team player, if working independently combined with strong organizational and analytical skills are your strength and passion, then you are here at the right place.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in engineering or business administration or legal studies
- Feel comfortable in handling with numbers and foreign currencies
- Fluent in English and either German or French, Luxembourgish is considered as an advantage
- Ready to travel worldwide and collaborate with multinational teams
- Good communication skills, high commitment and accuracy.
- Taking ownership of your projects.
Nice To Have:
- Experience as Project- or Commercial Manager in a similar industrial environment.
Apply for this job