Back to job offers
Fluid & Piping Engineer (m/f/d)
Located in Luxembourg
As a Fluid & Piping Engineer, you will be integrated into our Iron Production & Plant Layout office in Luxembourg and you will be involved in most of our green iron making industrial projects. You will work in a project related team together with plant engineers and designers from different engineering disciplines. You will interact with internal project managers and customers as well as engineering sub-contractors and equipment suppliers.
If you are a team player with strong communication skills, if you are self-motivated and able to manage several tasks simultaneously, then this could be the right place for you.
- Development of technical specifications for customer and/or sub-contractors as well as supervision, coordination and control of ongoing engineering activities and projects
- Definition of pipe classes for different fluids & plant sectors, considering applicable international standards
- Determination of appropriate equipment for piping installations, considering design pressure and media (valves, pumps, etc.)
- Support in technical offer preparation
- Development of bill of quantities
- Development of list of deliverables and their follow-up
- Technical project follow-up of the internal engineering team.
- Interesting development possibilities in an international, innovative and dynamic company.
- Large training measures and target-oriented feedback
- Attractive remuneration package with bonus.
- Flexible working hours and entitlement to leave, which exceeds the legal frame
- Extra social security benefits like additional pension insurance, additional health and accident insurances.
- Degree in fluid or mechanical engineering or in other comparable industrial fields
- Skilled in international pressure piping standards (EN 13480; ASME, etc.)
- Strong command in AutoCad Mechanical
- Skilled in 3D design review software (NavisWorks)
- Fluent in English
- International mindset and willingness to travel worldwide
- Strong analytical and logical problem solving skills and well-structured way of working
- Commitment and enjoyment of new challenges.
Nice To Have:
- Knowledge in 3D design software
- For office communication French and/or German language skills are an advantage.
Apply for this job