Back to job offers
Supplier Quality Engineer (m/f/d)
Located in Luxembourg
Support our supplier quality department and the related project and engineering teams in technical matters relating to supplier quality. Join our team, work in a dynamic environment and inspire us with your professionalism, your preciseness and your pragmatic approach.
- Define quality requirements (metallurgical / mechanical testing, welding, NDT, corrosion protection, final testing of equipment, documentation, etc.) for welded, casted, forged, mechanical components in cooperation with our engineering teams.
- Be responsible for project related supplier quality and quality assurance (inside the company and for suppliers outside the company) of larger scale projects as a project quality manager (PQM).
- Conduct inspections at the suppliers of the above-mentioned components followed by the corresponding inspection reports and, if applicable, reports on non-conformities
- Execute worldwide technical supplier audits
- Elaboration of supplier quality documents, such as quality control plans, checklists, documentation requirements, etc…
- Review of, including other items, the supplier’s welding / NDT/ manufacturing / corrosion protection documentation
- Train the colleagues in all aspects of supplier quality
- Liaison between customer / supplier / Paul Wurth group entities in technical aspects relating to supplier quality.
- Interesting development possibilities in an international, innovative and dynamic company
- Large training measures and target-oriented feedback
- Attractive remuneration package
- Flexible working hours and entitlement to leave, which passes the legal frame
- Extra social security benefits like additional pension insurance, additional health and accident insurances.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in metallurgy, mechanical engineering or a similar field of studies
- In-depth knowledge in steel structure and pressure equipment and the related directives and standards, e.g. 2014/68/EU, EN 1090-1/2, EN 13445, EN 13480 with at least 5 years of relevant professional experience
- Experience with steel and cast iron castings, forgings and corrosion protection
- Knowledge in the manufacturing and inspection of welded and mechanical parts
- Qualification as an international welding engineer (IWE)
- Ready and flexible to travel worldwide
- Fluent in English and German
- Ability to work professionally and independently and to integrate quickly into a dynamic multinational and multicultural team.
Nice To Have:
- French is considered as an advantage
- Qualifications / certifications in the field of non-destructive testing (NDT, e.g. VT, MT, PT, RT, UT) according to EN ISO 9712, level 2 and corrosion protection, e.g. FROSIO or similar, would be an advantage
Apply for this job