For our PAUL WURTH, a.s. office in Ostrava we are looking for an
Electrical Engineer (m/f/d)
You will be integrate into our EIC department and work in an agile environment within an interdisciplinary team supporting worldwide projects in the field of the iron making industry.
If you are a team player, if working independently combined with strong communication and analytical thinking skills are your strength and passion, then this could be the right place for you.
· Technical project handling from the offer stage to the completion of the project
· Design of electric and hydraulic control systems for blast furnace equipment
· Technical presentations and discussions with customers
· Equipment manufacturing follow-up with suppliers as well as quality control and acceptance tests at suppliers’ premises
· Collaboration across departments with colleagues from engineering and other disciplines
· On-site support for customers in the commissioning of equipment and in the training of operating personnel.
· Interesting development possibilities in an international, innovative and dynamic company
· Large training measures and target-oriented feedback
· Perspective of stable and long-term employment
· Employee benefits (e.g. flexible working hours, language courses, 5 weeks of leave, meal vouchers, etc.)
If you meet the requirements and are interested in participating in the selection process, respond and send your CV to the firstname.lastname@example.org.
By sending your CV, you consent to the processing of your personal data and their storage in the personnel database of PAUL WURTH, a.s. solely for the purpose of arranging employment for the duration of the selection procedure, but no longer than two years after they were sent.
· Degree in electrical engineering and at least 5 years of professional experience in the industry (single line diagram, automation layout, supplier specification, instrumentation)
· Skilled in offer marking and project execution up to commissioning on site
· Knowledge of AutoCAD® and Microsoft office application software
· Solution-oriented and pragmatic approach focused on our customers’ needs
· Flexibility and willingness to travel worldwide
· Fluency in English
Nice To Have:
· other languages are an advantage