For our PAUL WURTH, a.s. office in Ostrava we are looking for an
Electrical Designer (2D & 3D) (m/f/d)
You will support the EIC department composed of electrical and automation engineers typically supporting worldwide projects in the field of iron making industry
· Handle all design activities of a project independently with minimum support from engineers.
· Develop design drawings in 2D and 3D models for electrical, automation, instrumentation, fire & gas, telecommunication, security system in AutoCAD AND AVEVA.
· Develop and propose new integration solutions according to the internal software evolution (AVEVA COMOS....)
· Prepare drawings for technical documentation such as installation drawings according to relevant drafting standards
· Operate PDMS for 3D model input of instrument cable tray route and junction box location
· Prime responsibility will be to develop 3D model using Aveva E3D
· Able to build Aveva E3D model
· Knowledge of libraries and database to minimize the time required for modelling
· Able to build cable raceways, trays, routing, equipment (VHV, MHV and LV switchgears, transformers, reactors, generators, automation, instrument ant telecom panels, etc.)
· Ability to estimate cable tray size and supports required
· Able to coordinate with other discipline designers / engineers to finalize the layouts
· Run 3D model workshops with Clients at various stages.
· Extract MTO from E3D model
· Extract 2D drawings from E3D
· Development of drawings in 2D drawings like Load list, Cable schedules, Wiring diagrams, Cable tray layouts, Earthing drawings, Lighting drawings, Lightning protection drawings, Cable routing drawings, Cable schedules, Block diagrams
· Check and QA/QC of the drawings / documents.
· Review/ preparation of design deliverables such as detailed single line diagrams, cable routing and ladder rack
· Interesting development possibilities in an international, innovative and dynamic company
· Large training measures and target-oriented feedback
· Perspective of stable and long-term employment
· Employee benefits (e.g. flexible working hours, language courses, 5 weeks of leave, meal vouchers, etc.)
· Technical Diploma or equivalent, in an electrical field
· More than 2 years relevant experience after finishing your diploma.
· Fluency in English
· Good interpersonal skills and team player
· familiar with International Codes and Standards, Materials, Specifications, Calculations and Datasheets
Tool hands-on experience mandatory:
· Aveva E3D – 3D modelling
Specific skills required for this job
· Design of electrical systems: preferably hands-on knowledge of AutoCAD and AVEVA package.
· Electrical systems integration: analysis of integration issues, drafting space occupation plans, also considering future space requirements.
Nice To Have:
Tool hands-on experience preferable:
· Aveva Electrical & Aveva Engineering
· AutoCAD Electrical
· Lighting calculation
· other languages are an advantage
If you meet the requirements and are interested in participating in the selection process, respond and send your CV to the email@example.com.
By sending your CV, you consent to the processing of your personal data and their storage in the personnel database of PAUL WURTH, a.s. solely for the purpose of arranging employment for the duration of the selection procedure, but no longer than two years after they were sent.