Back to job offers
Process Engineer - Metallurgy or Chemical Engineering (m/f/d)
Located in Luxembourg
As an engineering company, innovation is at the heart of everything we do. It is the driving force that helps us to create new products and services, improve existing solutions and methods, thus creating or giving us access to new growing markets. This is why we regularly invite our people to think outside of the box.
Focused on the development and implementation of cutting-edge new technologies of decarbonization and plant optimization in the field of ironmaking you will join the Process & Technology department.
- Development and implementation of alternative ironmaking processes
- Modelling and dimensioning of processes
- Calculation and optimization of plant CO2 and energy balances
- Support of international project teams concerning technological and process aspects
- Commissioning of new plants and equipment
- Assistance to our customers concerning the optimization of operation parameters and the application of Paul Wurth key equipment.
- Interesting development possibilities in an international, innovative and dynamic company
- Large training measures and target-oriented feedback
- Attractive remuneration package
- Flexible working hours and entitlement to leave, which passes the legal frame
- Extra social security benefits like additional pension insurance, additional health and accident insurances.
- Master in Engineering with a specialization in Metallurgical or Chemical Engineering
- High degree of initiative and responsibility and willingness to invest yourself in the assigned projects
- Flexibility to travel worldwide
- Ability to work in a professional and independent manner and to quickly integrate yourself in a dynamic multinational and multicultural team
- Fluent in English and German
- Experience in modelling and CFD calculations.
Nice To Have:
- Any additional language is an advantage
- Practical experience in blast furnace operation.
Apply for this job