Back to job offers
Located in Luxembourg
Paul Wurth group is an international engineering company driven by innovation. Our experience is based on a tradition of 150 years and the professional know-how of 1600 employees, located in around 20 countries worldwide. As global leader in ironmaking technologies, we constantly face new challenges that force us to manage an on-going cycle of innovation. We thus take an active role in shaping the industry of tomorrow.
Integrated in a team of engineers and designers you will develop new heavy-duty mechanical systems and equipment operating in the iron- and steelmaking environment to face the challenges of green steelmaking.
Furthermore, and in close collaboration with our customers, you will adapt existing solutions to their requirements. You will be involved in the technical support for a wide range of products covering the whole range of Paul Wurth technologies.
Join our team, work in a dynamic environment and inspire us with your professionalism, your preciseness and your pragmatic approach.
- Design and engineering of equipment, consisting in the elaboration of concepts and technical evaluation, the calculation for the dimensioning of equipment components as well as the modelling and designing in CAD
- Creation of bill of quantities and bill of materials
- Coordination between our engineering departments and our service and purchasing departments
- Discussions on the technical details with customers and suppliers as well as the follow-up of manufacturing
- Self-contained working on development projects.
- Interesting development opportunities in an international, innovative and dynamic company
- Large training possibilities and target-oriented feedback
- Attractive remuneration package
- Flexible working hours and entitlement to leave, which passes the legal frame
- Extra social security benefits like additional pension insurance, additional health and accident insurances.
- Degree in mechanical engineering or equivalent diploma
- Strong command in CAD software, both 3D (Creo) and 2D (AutoCAD)
- Curiosity and passion for new technologies, processes and inventions as well as commitment and enjoyment of new challenges and independent continuous education
- Fluent in English and either German and/or French. Luxembourgish language skills are an asset
- International mind-set and willingness to travel worldwide.
Nice To Have:
- Professional experience in the steel industry, oil and gas or similar industry would be an advantage
- Knowledge in engineering simulation software (FEM, CFD, DEM) as well as coding software (Python, C++, VBA) being an advantage.
Apply for this job