Back to job offers
Human Resources Business Partner (m/f/d)
Located in Luxembourg
Integrated in our Human Resources department, you will provide support to the different Centers of Excellence and more precisely to the different leaders in those departments. The Human Resources Business Partner ensures alignment of the business and HR strategies with a focus on performance management, rewards, change management, workforce planning and day-to-day support.
Join our team, work in a dynamic environment and inspire us with your professionalism, your preciseness and your pragmatic approach.
- Execute organizational change including transfers, hires, reorganization, transformation, promotions and terminations
- Carry out performance management reviews and retention activities while taking into account compensation and development opportunities
- Perform talent management initiatives and drive succession planning meetings
- Support during design and execution of appropriated training programs
- Act as a liaison between the business areas and HR to ensure that departments are aligned with internal client needs
- Manage conflict and employee relations issues effectively and communicate as required in a timely manner
- Contribute or lead specific projects and contribute to functional and cross-functional initiatives.
- Interesting development opportunities in an international, innovative and dynamic company
- Large training possibilities and target-oriented feedback
- Attractive remuneration package
- Flexible working hours and entitlement to leave, which passes the legal frame
- Extra social security benefits like additional pension insurance, additional health and accident insurances.
- University degree in Human Resources, Business Management or an equivalent education
- At least 5 years of experience within a human resources department, ideally in an engineering organization
- You are a dynamic hands-on team player with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Self-starter with initiative and a strong work ethic
- Excellent interpersonal and facilitation skills along with strong written abilities
- Analytical skills with an attention for detail
- Good command in English, German and/or French.
Nice To Have:
- Luxembourgish would be considered as an advantage.
Apply for this job