Back to job offers
Electrical Engineer (m/f/d)
Located in Luxembourg
You will integrate into our EIC department and work in an agile environment within an interdisciplinary team supporting worldwide projects in the field of the iron making industry and green steel technologies.
If you are a team player, if working independently combined with strong communication and analytical thinking skills are your strength and passion, then this could be the right place for you.
Paul Wurth S.A. is an international engineering company with deep roots in Luxembourg. We rely on the competence of our 500 highly motivated employees. We are a global leader in ironmaking technologies, driven by innovation and taking an active role in shaping a sustainable and carbon-free industry.
As part of the global SMS group, a leading technology supplier and plant builder for the metals industry employing 15,000 people worldwide, we are a strong partner for our customers in the steel industry and beyond.
- Technical project handling from the offer stage to the completion of the project
- Design of electric and hydraulic control systems for blast furnace equipment
- Technical presentations and discussions with customers
- Equipment manufacturing follow-up with suppliers as well as quality control and acceptance tests at suppliers’ premises
- Collaboration across departments with colleagues from engineering and other disciplines
- On-site support for customers in the commissioning of equipment and in the training of operating personnel.
- Degree in electrical engineering and at least 5 years of professional experience in the industry (single line diagram, automation layout, supplier specification, instrumentation)
- Skilled in offer making and project execution up to commissioning on site
- Knowledge of AutoCAD® and Microsoft office application software
- Solution-oriented and pragmatic approach focused on our customers’ needs
- Flexibility and willingness to travel worldwide
- Fluency in English and German.
- Fluency in French being an advantage.
- Interesting development possibilities in an international, innovative and dynamic company.
- Large training measures and target-oriented feedback
- Attractive remuneration package with bonus.
- Flexible working hours and entitlement to leave, which exceeds the legal frame
- Extra social security benefits like additional pension insurance, additional health and accident insurances.
Apply for this job