Back to job offers
TMT - Design Engineer Controls (m/f/d)
Located in Luxembourg
Our subsidiary TMT - Tapping Measuring Technology is a leading global supplier in the field of tapping and measuring technology for blast furnaces. Working for TMT enables you to improve your skills as a Design Engineer and continuously expand your expertise.
Electrical and control engineering is your passion? The technical aspect of projects in the industry fascinates you? Then become part of our TMT team and inspire us with your technical expertise.
- Technical project handling from the offer stage to the completion of the project
- Design of electric and hydraulic control systems for iron- and metal-making equipment
- On-site support for customers in the commissioning of equipment and in the training of operating personnel
- Equipment manufacturing follow-up with suppliers as well as quality control and acceptance tests at suppliers’ premises
- Technical presentations and discussions with customers
- Collaboration across departments and entities in our group.
- Degree in electrical engineering and at least 2 years of professional experience in the industry (single line diagram, automation layout, supplier specification, instrumentation)
- Skilled in offer making and project execution up to commissioning on site
- Knowledge of AutoCAD® and Microsoft office application software
- Knowledge of pneumatic and hydraulic systems is an advantage
- Solution-oriented and pragmatic approach focused on our customers’ needs
- Flexibility and willingness to travel worldwide
- Fluency in English and either German or French.
- Interesting development opportunities in an international, innovative and dynamic company
- Large training possibilities and target-oriented feedback
- Attractive remuneration package
- Flexible working hours and entitlement to leave, which passes the legal frame
- Extra social security benefits like additional pension insurance, additional health and accident insurances.
Apply for this job