Back to job offers
Internship - Deep learning Engineer (m/f)
Located in Luxembourg
Internship for a duration of 6 months
- Literature research: identify state of the art and select most promising approaches.
- Benchmarking: Implement in Python or R and evaluate selected approaches
- Innovate: define new best approach from experience acquired in the research phase
- Evaluate/optimize and validate the best model in production
- Write scientific paper.
If you are a team player with excellent communication, organisation, and critical thinking skills, if you can perform passionately while working independently, if you want to join a leading and highly innovative team, this could be the place for you!
- Student in computer science, engineering or a similar, related discipline
- Advanced knowledge of Python/R, Keras
- Pragmatic researcher attitude with practical experience in developing Machine/Deep learning experiment
- Experience in working with multivariate time series data
- Experience and high interest in the following algorithms: LSTM, CNN, Autoencoder, transfer learning, Natural Language Processing
- Fluent in English
- High level of self-initiative and responsibility by working in a professional and independent manner and to quickly integrate yourself in a dynamic, multinational team
- Offering great interpersonal and creative skills
Nice To Have:
- Language skills in German and/or French
Apply for this job