Back to job offers
Estimator specialised in Electrics, Instrumentation & Control (EIC) (m/f)
Located in Luxembourg
Are you passionate about commercial aspects of projects? Are you fascinated about engineering and technology? Then come and join our team, work in a dynamic environment and inspire us with your professionalism, your preciseness and your pragmatic approach.
As an Estimator at Paul Wurth, you are a member of the project team and responsible for the commercial part of a sales project. In your function, you work in close collaboration with the Sales Manager and the Technical Manager as well as with our purchasing, contracting and logistics teams. As an EIC and Hydraulics specialist, you have your focus on the EIC and Hydraulics portions of our projects and work in close cooperation with the Engineering department.
If you are a team player, if working independently combined with strong organizational and analytical skills are your strength and passion, then you are here at the right place.
- Define the project costs related to Engineering, Equipment supplies and Site activities for the disciplines Electrics, Instrumentation & Control and Hydraulics
- Support the preparation and review the bill of quantities in terms of completeness and accuracy
- Coordinate the issuing of the requests for quotation in cooperation with our engineering & purchasing departments and manage the cost database
- Check the reliability of the total cost and compare them with the internal database and references
- Support the preparation and validation of the executive project estimate as well as the preparation of commercial offers for customers.
- Interesting development possibilities in an international, innovative and dynamic company
- Large training measures and target-oriented feedback
- Attractive remuneration package
- Flexible working hours and entitlement to leave, which exceeds the minimum legal standards
- Extra social security benefits like additional pension insurance, additional health and accident insurances.
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering or relevant experience in a similar position or as a Project Engineer
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and feeling comfortable with figures
- Fluent in English and either German or French
- Ready to travel worldwide and collaborate with multinational teams
- Good communication skills, high commitment and accuracy
- Autonomous and proactive work approach.
Nice To Have:
- Luxembourgish language skills.
Apply for this job