Back to job offers
Internship - Business Development / Marketing & Sales Support (m/f)
Located in Luxembourg
Are you interested in technology and politics of climate change related topics? Are you enthusiastic to work in a highly dynamic interdisciplinary team? Take this opportunity to leverage skills and talent. Inspire us with your professionalism, precision and your pragmatic approach to perform the following tasks:
- Follow-up of European and national support schemes for low-carbon and green technologies (IPCEI, Green Deal, EIB, Innovation Fund, …)
- Activities related to the European association and partnerships
- Impact assessment of national/European policies on Paul Wurth activities
- Research and reporting on market trends impacting green steel, hydrogen and synthetic fuels (energy prices, CO₂, regulations, …)
- Participation to webinars and online conferences.
Marketing & Sales Support:
- Get insight into daily tasks & activities of the Marketing department
- Study and test features of the “modern workplace” in the new Microsoft Office 365 suite
- Better share Sales & Marketing contents: explore possibilities of the new Microsoft Sharepoint & other tools and assist with migration
- Competitor communication analysis
- ...and more! (Customer Relationship Management, Master Data Management, Internal Communication...).
- Studies in a relevant field
- Strong interest in technology and politics of climate change related topics (CO₂, H₂, Energy efficiency, ...)
- Ability to use Microsoft office tools: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Fluent in English and German
- High motivation, initiative and autonomy.
If you are you a teamplayer with good communication, interpersonal and critical thinking skills, if you can perform passionately while working independently, this could be the place for you!
Nice To Have:
Language skills in French, Luxembourgish or any other language.
Apply for this job