Back to job offers
Internship - Research on technology upgrade: Coke oven battery gas treatment system (m/f)
Located in Luxembourg
We are offering an internship starting in May for a duration of 6 months.
Are you interested in cokemaking and petrochemistry? Are you enthusiastic to work in a young and highly dynamic interdisciplinary team? Take this opportunity to leverage skills and talent. Inspire us with your professionalism, precision and your pragmatic approach to work on the following research.
- Literature research work (i.e. gas treatment techniques)
- Development of calculation tools to support our engineering department
- Review and assessment of state-of-the-art technologies
- Support the project team in technical exchanges with in-house experts, suppliers, scientific institutes
- Assistance in the elaboration of flow diagrams, P&IDs, equipment lists and data sheets
- Providing input to purchasing technical specification documents
- Analysis and interpretation of industrial as well as experimental results
- Preparation of technical reports and presentations
- Assistance in the planning of a long-term project.
If you are a team player with good communication, interpersonal and critical thinking skills, if you can perform passionately while working independently, this could be the place for you!
- Advanced studies in Process / Chemical Engineering
- Good understanding of environmental technologies
- Strong interest in cokemaking and/or in the petrochemical industry
- Fluent in English
- Familiar with Excel and PowerPoint
- Good understanding of technical documentation.
- Structured working method, reliability, self-motivation and initiative.
Nice To Have:
Language skills in German, French, Chinese or Russian.
Apply for this job