Back to job offers
Estimator for Electrics, Instrumentation & Control (m/f)
Located in Luxembourg
Are you passionate about commercial aspects of projects? Are you fascinated about engineering and technology? Then come and join our team, work in a dynamic environment and inspire us with your professionalism, your preciseness and your pragmatic approach.
As an Estimator at Paul Wurth, you are a member of the project team and responsible for the commercial part of a sales project. In your function, you work in close collaboration with the Sales Manager and the Technical Manager as well as with our purchasing, contracting and logistics teams. With a knowledge in Electrical and Automation, you have your focus on the relevant portions of our projects and work hand in hand with the EIC (Electrics, Instrumentation & Control) and Process Automation departments.
If you are a team player, if working independently combined with strong organizational and analytical skills are your strength and passion, then you are here at the right place.
- Define the project costs related to Engineering, Equipment supplies and Site activities for the disciplines Electrics, Instrumentation, Control, Servers and Software.
- Prepare, review and validate the bill of quantities in terms of completeness and accuracy
- Prepare technical descriptions and scope of supply with the engineering department
- Issue the requests for quotation in cooperation with our engineering & purchasing departments and manage the cost database
- Check the reliability of the total cost and compare them with the internal database and references
- Support the preparation and validation of the overall executive project estimate as well as the preparation and follow-up of commercial offers for customers.
- Interesting development possibilities in an international, innovative and dynamic Company
- Large training measures and target-oriented feedback
- Attractive remuneration package
- Flexible working hours and entitlement to leave, which passes the legal frame
- Extra social security benefits like additional pension insurance, additional health and accident insurances.
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering or relevant experience in a similar position or as a Project Engineer
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and feeling comfortable with figures
- Fluent in English, good language skills in German
- Ready to travel worldwide and collaborate with multinational teams
- Good communication skills, high commitment and accuracy
- Autonomous and proactive work approach.
Nice To Have:
- French and/or Luxembourgish is considered as an advantage.
Apply for this job