Back to job offers
Located in Luxembourg
Innovative recruitment strategies and creative ways for gaining highly skilled people for the future of steelmaking is in the focus of our HR department. If this challenge attracts you and if you are ready for these demanding tasks, become part of our team and support us in our search for talents.
If you are an open-minded, communicative and dynamic person who loves to work in a team, if you are an organisational talent and keep the overview of your projects, then you are here on the right place.
- Profiling of target candidates and identifying appropriate personal sourcing and marketing levers
- Compiling of job advertisement and publication on appropriate recruitment channels
- Pre-selection of suitable candidates as well as independent planning, conducting and follow-up of job interviews up to the hiring process
- Planning and implementation of career fairs, student visits or similar events
- Employer branding and creation of content for our company’s “careers”-page and our social media channels
- Active sourcing and building a network with potential talents to fill our vacancies.
- Interesting development possibilities in an international, innovative and dynamic company
- Large training measures and target-oriented feedback
- Attractive remuneration package
- Flexible working hours and entitlement to leave, which passes the legal frame
- Extra social security benefits like additional pension insurance, additional health and accident insurances.
- Completed studies with a focus on human resources
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in a similar industry
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience in managing social media and professional networks
- Agility and initiative to search for and to implement creative and innovative solutions
- Strong analytical skills combined with a positive mind-set towards others to build successful relationships
- High level of discretion and confidentiality
- Fluent in English, German and French.
Nice To Have:
- Luxemburgish language skills.
Apply for this job