Back to job offers
System Administrator (m/f/d)
Located in Luxembourg
To strengthen our “IT Infrastructure” department, we are looking for you!
If you are a team player with strong communication skills who enjoys being close to end users, if you are self-motivated and can manage several tasks simultaneously, then this could be the place for you.
- Install, configure, maintain, provide support and perform administrative tasks on IT infrastructure and business applications
- Take part in the management and setup of servers under a VMWare environment
- Take care of Active Directory and Identity Management tasks
- Responsible for the daily second level support of the Luxembourg office
- Creation of solutions for various local projects and operational requirements
- Develop and maintain technical documentation for backend solutions
- Interaction with external support teams
- Deal with cloud technologies (Azure, backup to cloud, etc.).
- Interesting development possibilities in an international, innovative and dynamic company.
- Large training measures and target-oriented feedback
- Attractive remuneration package with bonus.
- Flexible working hours and entitlement to leave, which exceeds the legal frame
- Extra social security benefits like additional pension insurance, additional health and accident insurances.
- Degree in computer sciences or strong knowledge in system administration and at least 3 years of relevant professional experience
- Proven expertise in Microsoft Solutions such as Windows Operating Systems, Active Directory and Group Policies
- Experience in VMWare
- Fluent in English and German
- Excellent documentation skills
- Solution-oriented with strong troubleshooting skills
- Flexible and willing to travel worldwide for specific missions and emergencies
- Strong organisational and prioritizing skills.
Nice To Have:
- Knowledge of MS Exchange
- Skills in network technology, PowerShell scripting and/or Linux
- Luxembourgish language skills are an advantage for office communication.
Apply for this job