Back to job offers
Field Service Technician (m/f/d)
Located in Luxembourg
Paul Wurth group is an international engineering company driven by innovation. Our experience is based on a tradition of 150 years and the professional know-how of 1600 employees, located in around 20 countries worldwide. As global leader in ironmaking technologies, we constantly face new challenges that drive us to manage an on-going cycle of innovation.
As Field Service Technician you will support our Technical Service team in the maintenance and modernisation of our plants in the area of iron and steelmaking as well as in environmental technology. Join our team, work in a dynamic environment and inspire us with our professionalism, your preciseness and your pragmatic approach.
If you are a reliable team player who likes to integrate in an international team, this could be the place for you.
- Equipment inspection, maintenance support, troubleshooting as well as equipment modernisation
- Supervision of erection and commissioning assistance
- Documenting the site work progress
- Providing after sales services
- Technician in mechanics or mechatronics
- 3-5 years of experience in the industrial field is considered as an asset
- Good command in English
- Open personality with good communication skills
- Readiness for travelling worldwide
- Interesting development opportunities in an international, innovative and dynamic company
- Large training possibilities and target-oriented feedback
- Attractive remuneration package
- Flexible working hours and entitlement to leave, which passes the legal frame
- Extra social security benefits like additional pension insurance, additional health and accident insurances
Apply for this job