Back to job offers
Commercial Manager Technical Service (m/f/d)
Located in Luxembourg
Are you passionate about commercial and contractual aspects in the aftersales business? Are you fascinated about engineering and technology? Then come and join our team, work in a dynamic environment and inspire us with your professionalism, your preciseness and your pragmatic approach. As a Commercial Manager in our Service team, you will work in close collaboration with the supply chain, contracting and engineering departments.
If you are a team player, if working independently combined with strong organizational and analytical skills are your strength and passion, then you are here at the right place.
- Manage inquiries and quotations including the calculation of sales prices for spare parts, digital solutions and small modernisation projects.
- Prepare and send out quotes, process received orders and conduct follow-ups with customers and supply chain until completion of the order
- Support sales activities through proactive communication with customers
- Continuous improvement and optimization of our commercial and operational processes
- Warehouse management support.
- Interesting development possibilities in an international, innovative and dynamic company
- Large training measures and target-oriented feedback
- Attractive remuneration package
- Flexible working hours and entitlement to leave, which passes the legal frame
- Extra social security benefits like additional pension insurance, additional health and accident insurances.
- Completed commercial education with a strong affinity for technology
- Feel comfortable in handling numbers and foreign currencies
- Business fluent in English and German
- Ready to travel worldwide and collaborate with multinational teams
- Good communication skills, high commitment and accuracy.
Nice To Have:
- A first professional experience in the processing of spare parts or other industrial goods in a similar industrial environment
- Language skills in French.
Apply for this job