Back to job offers
Process Engineer - CFD Simulations (m/f/d)
Located in Luxembourg
We are looking for a
Process Engineer – CFD Simulations (m/f/d)
You will assist our Green Ironmaking department in the different phases of projects, from the elaboration of concepts providing solutions for our customers, to the realization of basic engineering up to the commissioning of plant units, as well as in the execution of R&D projects.
Your main tasks:
- Making use of modelling and simulation to improve the flexibility of our technology
- Elaboration of technical specifications, process flow sheets and process functional descriptions
- Simulate the impact of new CO2 abatement technologies on existing processes of the ironmaking
- Technical management: assisting in engineering coordination with internal engineering departments, suppliers and customers
- Management of R&D projects.
What do we expect?
- Master degree in engineering with background in mechanical, process or chemical engineering
- Availability for short and long term assignments abroad
- Knowledge of process software and/or numerical simulations
- Extensive knowledge in thermodynamics and fluid dynamics
- Experience with CFD simulation methods, especially with respect to plasma process, turbulence and heat transfer
- Knowledge in finite element analysis and plasma equipment
- High level of initiative and responsibility and full commitment to the assigned projects
- Affinity for R&D and willingness to enter and build up know-how in new fields of technology
- Ability to work in a professional and independent manner and to quickly integrate in a dynamic multinational team
- Fluency in English. German or French language skills are considered as an advantage.
What do we offer?
- Interesting development opportunities in an international, innovative and dynamic company
- Large training possibilities and target-oriented feedback
- Attractive remuneration package
- Flexible working hours and entitlement to leave, which passes the legal frame
- Extra social security benefits like additional pension insurance, additional health and accident insurances.
Apply for this job